Re: [xml] libxml on MacOS?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 04:16:21PM -0600, Scott Peshak wrote:
I've got an app that I'm working on porting to MacOS (pre-X, like versions 8
& 9) that uses libxml.  Has anyone used libxml on the Mac platform?

  Yes there is a macos subdir with makefiles (possibly a bit outdated)

If so
are there binaries available?  The only Mac I have available is fairly slow
and I would like one less thing to compile.

  I don't know of any binary release, but others may,

Daniel