Re: [xml] Current version of config.guess

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 07:12:44PM +0100, Henke, Markus wrote:
  The auto* tools drive me nuts each time I try to change
anything in them. So I stick with the version provided
with my OS, currently Red Hat 7.2 . I you want to update them
go ahead, you're more courageous than me.

Good joke, i havn't got the foggiest idea about auto* tools :]

  the stuff taht builds the configure and the Makefiles.in
from the configure.in and Makefile.am(s)

I've just replaced the file "config.guess" in libxml2 with the
version provided on the GNU FTP server.

  Okay,

However, i've applied the patch to the already generated "configure"
(the position is obvious) but it doesn't work since WITH_TRIO is
overwritten later in "configure" where NEED_TRIO is evaluated.
I've fixed the patch (WITH_TRIO -> NEED_TRIO), i guess it was
just a typo. The modified patch is attached.
With NEED_TRIO it works perfect.

  Okay, applied, thanks

Daniel