[xml] Re: Memory Leakage Problem in Libxml

Hiremath_Nataraj wrote:

<<MemoryLeaks.txt>>

Hi,

We have used libxml2 for forming and parsing xml,
while using we have found lot of memory leakages
the most of the memory leakages are occurring when I am using the following code..

Operating System : WinNT
Environment : Lab windows CVI 6.0
Compiler used : Lab windows CVI 6.0
libxml version : libxml2-2.4.13 win32 for winnt given by Gary Pennington.

?!?!?!?

Just for the record, I've never supplied any libxml2 win32 binaries.

That's the kind of slander that could make a guy unpopular at work! :-)

Gary

--
Gary Pennington
Solaris Kernel Development,