RE: [xml] RFC: New build process on Windows/MSVC

From: Aleksey Sanin [mailto:aleksey aleksey com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 6:23 AM

One note: as far as I can understand you need the configure.js
to do search/replacement in the configuration files and nothing else.
If so then I hardly remember that there were DOS commands to
do this kind of things so probably it could be a .bat file. However,
I am not sure about this (it was too many years ago and I already
forgot it :) ). Probably, you can take a look at DOS `help` if you
did not do it already.

I did it, but there is nothing that can help here. On Windows XP at least, there is a command which can find
a line in a file using regular expression syntax, but there is nothing known to me that would replace the
found pattern with something else.

Ciao
Igor