Re: [xml] #define IN_LIBXML, a link error and a couple of warning s...

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 01:39:14PM -0700, Vakoc, Mark wrote:

This is caused by the first warning. Somehow, IN_LIBXML is
defined while
conpiling xmlcatalog and that prevents the xmlFree (which is
a variable, not
a function) from being imported properly.

see my earlier post on the topic.  IN_LIBXML is defined because all the
utilites incorrectly include libxml.h.  This causes LIBXML_PUBLIC to be
defined wrong (not defined as __declspec(dllimport)) so xmlFree (and any
other exported variable) are not found during the linking stage.

  Have you read my message from Sat, 16 Mar 2002 on the subject?
libxml.h does not define IN_LIBXML anymore.
  Update and double check !

Daniel