Re: [xml] small patch to c14n.c

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 11:26:19PM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:

While testing XMLDSig I found a small bug in c14n code I wrote
(the namespace nodes were processed slightly incorrect in one
particular case). Please find the fix in attached diff.

  Sure, done ! I also added C14N in the list of supported specifications
on the web page.

Also thanks for taking care of few other bugs I made in this code.
You know that it is very difficult to test all possible 

  No problem. The only thing missing is the integration of your test suite
it's basically just adding the commands to the dumping them
in the test/ and result/ trees. I will try to do this before the next 


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]