Re: [xml] small patch to c14n.c

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 11:26:19PM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
Daniel,

While testing XMLDSig I found a small bug in c14n code I wrote
(the namespace nodes were processed slightly incorrect in one
particular case). Please find the fix in attached diff.

  Sure, done ! I also added C14N in the list of supported specifications
on the web page.

Also thanks for taking care of few other bugs I made in this code.
You know that it is very difficult to test all possible
options/compilers/platforms.

  No problem. The only thing missing is the integration of your test suite
it's basically just adding the commands to the Makefile.am dumping them
in the test/ and result/ trees. I will try to do this before the next
release.

Daniel