[xml] I take it back...

Actually, taking out the statements that free the context do NOT fix
things.  Now I'm totally confused, or I'm hitting a bug in libxml2.
I'm consistently crashing in the middle of an xml command -- often a
Free command but sometimes an Eval command.

Symptoms include:  For a given compile and set of hosts, it will crash
at the same point every time.  The crash point varies as the number of
hosts changes.  If I change an xml-related line almost anywhere (in a
parsing routine that occurs early on for example) I'll completely change
the crash point much later, after it has worked perfectly for several
hosts.

It is almost certainly a memory management problem of some sort or
another, but it could still be my fault.  I'll look over my structs and
mallocs to be sure I'm not somehow overwriting something that is
corrupting the xml parser's data.

  rgb

--
Robert G. Brown                        http://www.phy.duke.edu/~rgb/
Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305