Re: [xml] xpath question

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 11:41:44AM -0500, Robert G. Brown wrote:
Appropriately chastened,

 yeah, sorry :-)

he slinks off to find or build libxml2 to
install on his vanilla RH 7.1 boxen, as it appears to be available in RH
7.2 already;-)

  Don't worry I'm making sure they are gonna be there for a while !

Thanks.  Believe it or not, I actually did read the FAQ first.  I was
just hoping to end up with an application that would run on vanilla
systems that didn't yet have libxml2 installed -- looks like that isn't
going to work...:-)

  Yes before I worked on XSLT the XPath implementation was pretty bad,
now it should be fully conformant.

Daniel