Re: [xml] xmlParseChunk problem

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 12:00:27PM +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
So do I only use xmlCreatePushParserCtxt ONCE at the begining? or can i
create a new version everytime I want to parse data?

  You create one per document. In the case of Jabber one per connection.

Also, I always set the terminate last arg to 0!?

  No you set the terminate arg to 1 only when you pass the last data
from that document. An XML parser cannot detect an end of document
you have to tell it when this occurs. Again on jabber it's when
you receive </stream:stream>

Daniel