Re: [xml] more on recursive xmlCopyNode - patch proposal

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 07:43:08AM +0100, Boris Erdmann wrote:
Hi Daniel,

please ignore my posting about bugs in xmlNewReconciliedNs -
i didnt realize that xmlSearchNsByHref already does prefix
scope checking.

  Okay, I'm a bit confused at that point because some of your
messages got blocked and I have a hard time following the sequence

Similar to the strategy used in xmlStaticCopyNode i modified
xmlCopyPropNode. Un fortunately this employs xmlNewReconciliedNs
in some cases. Is this too expensive?

  Well xmlNewReconciliedNs() should be okay, the previous behaviour
was broken and that's the most expensive.
  The best would be to start adding regression tests, possibly based on
the python bindings to easilly build scripts checking the various cases
without need to (re)design C code again.

2822c2822
<
---

  Hum, Could you send contextual diff instead, relying just on line numbers
is error prone, thanks,

Daniel