Re: [xml] proposed patch to hash function

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 11:02:03PM +0100, Sander Vesik wrote:

This is a proposed patch for the hash function in libxml2 - according to
my benchmarking, it should give ~ 1 - 2 % of speed advantage. I hoped to
also finish teh second stage of the patch, but that is not quite ready for
public consumption yet.

  Well, it doesn't seems to change much performance wise for me (I did
a very limited test), and since it should improve hashing properties
compared to my minimal checksum, I applied it and commited :-)

  thanks,

Daniel