Re: [xml] libxml tutorial

Hello,

        How about an simple example using Xpath to do thing LIKE this.

<example>
        xmlDocPtr doc = xmlParseFile(docname);

        title = getKeyword(doc, "/mail/title");
        setKeyword(doc, "/mail/title", "Simple xml example");

        xmlSaveFormatFile (docname, doc, 1);
</example>

        And same function for setAttribut, getAttribut.

                François

<mail>
 <from>Francois Chenais citb bull net</from>
 <subject>libxml tutorial</subject>
    bla bla bla
</mail>