RE: [xml] cross compileing to win32 using mingw/gcc

The question doesn't make sense. mingw is win32.

Eh?

The way it was phrased it looked to me like someone using a
mingw hosted
gcc targeting mingw - but calling it a cross compiler. As you know,
mingw is the MSVCRT runtime, with GPL'd headers and a couple of extra
routines to flesh out the MS offering. I also wrote a bit hastily, as
mingw != the WIN32 interface, (but as very very few folk
write solely to
that interface...).

Rob... that 'eh' was a joke. :-)

Coffee, anyone?