Re: Re: [xml] Pb with xmlParseFile

please dont send me mails....

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 Gary Pennington sun com wrote :
On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 03:35:32PM +0200, Sebastien CESAR wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When I used it with my Debian machine i had no problems but on solaris 5.7 I
> have a Segmentation fault.
>
> What is the problem ?

You would have to be much more specific than this if you expect someone to
be able to help you.

Please send a reproducible example along with the output of
"/usr/proc/bin/pstack core".

Please also supply libxml2 version details and, if you built the library
or know them, configure options.

Gary

--
Gary Pennington
Solaris Kernel Development,

There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs