RE: [xml] NAN problems on Win32

I can test these on Win XP only at the moment, but I doubt there is much
difference in a way floating point is handled. Works fine here.

Up until about two weeks ago it was developed on Win2k sp2, now I'm on XP.
The calling code gets run 1000+ times per run, and has run without issue on
several hundred (perhaps a thousand) machines.  It gets run on
Win9X/Me/NT/2k/XP all generally without issue.

If you have a myriad of other machines and cannot reproduce the problem, I
tend to think that it is the 'error 11'. If libxml2 is about the only piece
of
software which utilitises floating point math on your client's machine, it
could well be that her FPU has the one bad register or another. If you
haven't
done so allready, try compiling libxml without certain optimisations, so
that FPU remains unused.

I'm not familiar with 'error 11', what is that?  Compiling w/ various
optimizations is my next step.  The only saving grace is that it is
consistent in where it throws the exception.  I have eyeballed the code and
attempted to duplicate it and the code looks fine (both mine and libxml) and
any attempts to duplicate it have failed.

Bizarro!