Re: [xml] xmlUnlinkNode & xmlReplaceNode patch - standalone attribute handling

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 12:10:25PM +0100, Petr Kozelka wrote:
Hello Daniel,

attached is the first of standalone attribute handling patches.
In addition to xmlUnlinkNode which you already confirmed, I have also added attribute handling to the
xmlReplaceNode() because I
think it is moreless the same case.

  Yep, makes sense, looks good, applied !

The patch for xmlAdd*() functions will come later. I think these functions should handle the case that the
attribute already exists,
and just move it where required. I know that attr. order makes no difference from the XML view, but it
might be useful to have it
under control for, let me say, XML enabled text editors.

  Hum, okay ...

Daniel