Re: [xml] How to create an xmlBufferPtr???

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 04:57:03PM -0500, Thomas Gagne wrote:
I'm adding a function to PHP

  Are you the maintainer of the PHP module ?

so we can dump nodes as well as documents (that
is, get the XML text).
The first argument to xmlNodeDump() is something called an xmlBufferPtr.
Where do I get one?

  xmlBufferCreate()
    http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#XMLBUFFERCREATE

Also, I noticed the second argument is supposed to be a doc ptr.  Is there
something wrong with passing the node's doc as in:

xmlNodedump(aBuf, node->doc, node, 1, 1);

  Should be fine if your tree is properly built, yes.

Daniel