Re: [xml] libxml2 documentation

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 01:11:10PM +0100, Stefan Kost wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure how the html-documentation is build,

  As explained in http://xmlsoft.org/docs.html with the gtk-doc module.

but to me it looks incomplete. Example :

libxml2/libxml/xpath.h:311:
/**
  * xmlXPathNodeSetItem:
  * @ns:  a node-set
  * @index:  index of a node in the set
  *
  * Implements a functionnality similar to the DOM NodeList.item()
  *
  * Returns the xmlNodePtr at the given @index in @ns or NULL if
  *         @index is out of range (0 to length-1)
  */

... libxml2-2.4.12/doc/html/libxml-xpath.html#XMLXPATHNODESETITEM
xmlXPathNodeSetItem()

#define     xmlXPathNodeSetItem(ns, index)

Implements a functionnality similar to the DOM NodeList.item()

ns : a node-set
index : index of a node in the set

So where are the last two lines from the comment?

  Seems the gtk-doc processor does not output anything for the
Returns field when the item documented is a C define. Report a bug
for gtk-doc,

   thanks,

Daniel