From: Sergi March [mailto:sergi march millorsoft es]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 10:19 AM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] problem with encodings

I am using this function to save an xml file

xmlSaveFormatFileEnc(ficheroSalida, dtd->doc, "ISO-8859-1", 1);

but whatever the encoding I use (ISO-8859-1, UTF-8,
NULL)...always saves
this character: Ó as
this one:

what I'm doing wrong? It's something about the entities?

Thanks in advance.

Sergi.

        Sergi March Montón - <sergi millorsoft es>
      Departament d'Internet
        Millor Soft, S.L. Mollerussa - Lleida