Re: [xml] cygwin patch feedback

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard redhat com>

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 08:52:36PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
Daniel,
    any feedback on the cygwin patch I sent in ~ a week ago?

  Oops right, it arrived as I was coming back from hollidays and
under a pile of mails to handle.
  Hum, yep it looks okay. I wonder when the IN_LIBXML define got lost
(because obviously some existing code seems to already look at it).
  Can you just clarify, when using Cywin, only forward slashes are
accepted
as paths separators, is that right ?

Cygwin as a libc replacement _can_ use both. However 99.9% of users will
pass paths as '/' delimited to xsltproc and to library functions.

Rob