Re: [xml] libxml2/sax/write-back

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 04:46:34PM +0100, thomas porschberg osp-dd de wrote:
I used the sax interface from libxml2 to read a large XML-file into
a specific internal structur for processing.
Now I have the task to write back the data into another XML-file.
What is the typical way to do this work?
I looked at xmlIO.h, but I've got the feeling that this is too much
overhead for such a simple work.

  All the saving routines in libxml2 are currently DOM tree based.

But I won't use printf for writing the XML structure back.
Is there any good example in the air?

  Well, no there isn't any "inverted SAX" which would reserialize
a stream of event, it's somewhere deep in the TODO list. It's relatively
simple but I didn't had the time to do this.

Daniel