Re: Re[2]: [xml] bug with created attribute nodes?

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 08:29:23PM +0300, Flying wrote:
Hello Daniel,

 Please take a look at the difference between your and my testcases:

Your:
root.setProp("img", "a&b")

My:
$root->set_attribute('a','a&b');

 Except syntax there is also different values set for attributes. With
your value, being set in PHP i will get same result as you, but try
to set exactly same attribute value as i do. If you will get different

  I do NOT get the same result I get "a&b" which is the normal
result for a&b' escaping and certainly not "aÞb".

result with it - i will switch to PHP developers :)

  I general I don't like being pressured with "This issue is critical
for our application" kind of remarks, if it's critical, then debug
it, you have the code.

Daniel