Re: [xml] xmlNodeListGetString

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 03:03:24PM -0600, Kendrick Hamilton wrote:
      I am using lib xml for a project we are working on. I was
wondering why xmlNodeListGetString does not have the prototype
      xmlChar *xmlNodeListGetString(const xmlDoc *, const xmlNode *,
I am interested mostly in the lack of const. This is an accessor method
the is only reading information, so why does it have to change the

  Simply that I don't use const for struct pointers in signature,
no hidden meaning.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network