[xml] Question

Hi,

I have developed my system with libxml2 2.4.23.

Well now our company has to use this system: our system/service team has to install libxml2 on our machine.

They say (but I don't believe it!!!) that the can't install libxml2 2.4.30 (latest release) on our redhat 7.1
machines because they have glibc 2.2.

Is it true?
In my opinion they aren't been able to install the machines. They don't want to update glibc (foe example
2.2.4.31) and I don't know why.

If it was true which version of libxml2 can I ask them to install (I dveloped my system with libxml2 2.4.23)?

Thanks

--Marco

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema