Re: [xml] Update failed

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 11:13:11AM -0000, spinmar interfree it wrote:
Daniel sorry, but my system is redhat 8.0 but I'm trying to update a redhat 7.2 (production machine).

  I can't get an idea of what's really happening. Your reports are not
precise at all ("error about" is really useless). Use the prepackaged
i386 rpms I provide, or rebuild from source. But I can't do guesswork
on completely fuzzy reports, sorry.
  May I suggest you buy Red Hat support ?

Daniel