RE: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.29

I can do that (this weekend, probably).

-sbi

-----Original Message-----
From: xml-admin gnome org [mailto:xml-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of Hannu
Krosing
Sent: 11 December, 2002 22:26
To: veillard redhat com
Cc: xml gnome org; Gopal V
Subject: Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.29

Daniel Veillard kirjutas N, 12.12.2002 kell 01:38:
 Main changes are the addition of a new API set closely based on
the C#/ECMA-334 XmlTextReader interface, allowing to scan
an XML document
in a forward only way but in (near) constant memory size
[*], and the
revamping of the API XML description generation (involving
some C parser
in python :-\) so that I can provide better description of
the API and
in a more reliable way. Igor also generated quite a few
commits for the
Windows ports. Full set of change is:

* Windows fixes (Igor): Windows CE port, pthread linking,
python bindings
  (Stéphane Bidoul), Mingw (Magnus Henoch), and export list updates

Is anybody planning to provide binary python bindings on Win32 ?

--
Hannu Krosing <hannu tm ee>