[xml] xml Schema validation

Hi,
   I'm trying to validate an xml Schema...and here's the error message I get:

1. "..........................
Type of complexContent 10 : schema.xsd:0 :basic
Building content model for tuple
Unimplemented block at xmlschemas.c:3095
Building content model for presence
Unimplemented block at xmlschemas.c:3095
Building content model for contact
Found unexpected type 9 in contact content model
Building content model for status
Unimplemented block at xmlschemas.c:3095
..........................."

This would mean that the schema is not validated, right?

I found a similar post in the archives (June, 2002) but there was no reply to it.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how I can use this schema to validate other xml docs?

2. I also found another error message:
"Unable to lookup type anyURI:http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchemaUnable to lookup type
anyURI:http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchemaType of complexContent 8 : schema.xsd:0 :unknown !!!"

Does it matter that the given URL was not found?

The code I wrote to validate the schema is:
void validateSchema(char* schema)
{
  xmlSchemaPtr schemaPtr;

  xmlSchemaParserCtxtPtr schemaPrsrCtxtPtr = xmlSchemaNewParserCtxt(schema);
  if(NULL == schemaPrsrCtxtPtr)
  {
     xmlGenericError(xmlGenericErrorContext,
                    "Could not create new SchemaParserContext for: %s\n", schema);
     return;
  }

  schemaPtr = xmlSchemaParse(schemaPrsrCtxtPtr);
  if(NULL == schemaPtr)
  {
     xmlGenericError(xmlGenericErrorContext,
                    "Could not parse XML Schema: %s\n", schema);

     xmlSchemaFreeParserCtxt(schemaPrsrCtxtPtr);
     xmlSchemaFree(schemaPtr);
     return;
  }

  printf("\nXML SCHEMA VALIDATED!!!\n");