Re: [xml] xmlDocPtr returned by xmlSAXParseMemory()

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 05:15:53PM +0200, Holger Rauch wrote:
I came accross that piece, which, if I get it right, clearly states that
the tree is constructed using the DOM parser (since the first argument
to xmlSAXParseMemory is NULL).

  yes,

Concerning my original question: It seems like this was a
misunderstanding. So, I will try to put it in a different way: If the tree
is built as in libglade/test/saxp.c or in testSAX.c, does the returned
xmlDocPtr remain untouched all the time? (That's what I meant by referring
to "proprietary" tree structures).

  I don't understand. testSAX.c does not build the tree, and I don't know
libglade/test/saxp.c . So if the tree is not build what's the problem.
Either you call the parser to build a tree, or you give it a SAX callback
block and it won't build a tree by itself.

Be *very* specific, please.

Daniel