Re: [xml] XMLRPC library that uses libxml?

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 09:05:08PM -0400, Michael Rothwell wrote:
Is there an xmlrpc library that uses libxml for the parsing?

  Gary, didn't you tried to write one or is my memory failing ?

I wrote one into mod_virgule.  As it stands it is somewhat dependant on
Apache stuff but it wouldn't be too hard to extricate it.  It also only
supports the data types that I needed to use at the time.

cvs.ghostscript.com:/cvs/mod_virgule (:pserver:anonymous    ), module
mod_virgule.

Cheers,
Gary

[ gary inauspicious org ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]