[xml] Not really a bug

This is not really a bug but something I miss in one function that should not be much of a problem.

In file nanohttp.c, function xmlNanoHTTPSave opens a file that never closes. It´s just a close(fd); missing before function returns.

I hope this helps. I am porting libxml to PocketPC. If you know of any previous/ongoing effort in this direction, please let me know.

Javier
P.S. I used cvs snapshot as of 08/25/02

mensaje enviado desde http://www.iespana.es
emails (pop)-paginas web (espacio ilimitado)-agenda-favoritos (bookmarks)-foros -Chat