RE: [xml] Extracting multiple XML fragments of the same type

Hi,

I would like to add:
Regarding the specific questions of Holger, reading some generic
documentation about DOM would help also.
After using the Java version of Xerces a while it seems to me that the
libxml2 nodecopy is not that different (not that I read about it beside this
thread).

1. Read the tutorials, try to understand them, see whether
one can find
what he is looking for (I did that)
2. Search the mailing list archives (did that too)
3. Read the API docs which may be a very good reference,
but make it can
be really hard to find what you're looking for.
4. read the code, sorry for some fine grained analysis it's
the reference,
   I tried to comment it also. yes it's a toolkit, so my
users are mostly
   programmers, and I have no shame to require reading the
code for precise
   understanding.
4. If 1-3 don't help, ask the mailing list

Cheers,
  Marcus