Re: [xml] Pasting fragment

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 05:51:33PM +0200, chrisbee xml swing be wrote:
Hi,

I read the thread \"Pasting fragment\" (date 12/04/2002) and I'd like to get precisions about
xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory. If the argument doc is not NULL, does children of doc initialized with the
resulting list of nodes ? If yes, how can I parse a balanced chunk and get the list of nodes without making
it children of a doc ?

  Hum, apparently, no. But I don't see why this would be a hard problem,
just create a temporary doc. On the other hand every node in a tree has
a doc pointer associated to the the containing document, this is used a lot
and trying to bypass this can cause problems.

Daniel