Re: [xml] problem in validation with SAX

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 12:19:52PM +0000, uttam rao wrote:

Hello Daniel,
I am using sax interface of libxml to validate an xml file.
just for information xml file and the dtd files are valid and well formed.
I am able to acheive this by DOM implementation but in the following
approach it fails.

  The SAX parser do not handle DTD validation, you need to build the
DOM tree to get this functionnality,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network