Re: [xml] xsltproc/docbook/xsl-version-1.42

I walked to a fresh version of xsl-styleshhet,
 docbook-xsl-1.50.0,
and all worked fine. Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 03:48:27AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 09:32:14AM +0200, Thomas Porschberg wrote:
I wrote a xml-document according to the XML-version of
the docbook-DTD (docbook41/docbookx.dtd).
[...]
No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".
No "en" localization exists.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No template named "book" exists in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.
No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".
No "en" localization of "TableofContents" exists; using "en".
No localization exists for "en" or "". Using default "en".
No "en" localization exists.
No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
No template named "chapter" exists in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.
[...]
Using libxml 20418, libxslt 10014 and libexslt 705

  Hum, a lot of people are using xsltproc to format docbook XML to HTML
without any troubles.
This might be related to a slightly outdated version of your XSLT
stylesheets. Make also sure that your document is valid by checking
it with xmllint --valid .
      http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/docbook.html

  I honnestly think you should ask the DocBook-Apps forum, people are
well aware there of possible issues in this respect:
    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/

Daniel

C++ - Java - Perl
Vielfalt statt Einfalt