Re: [xml] XML/XSLT in a multithreaded environment

Hi ;-)

Im writing sort of middleware which stores XML-data and XSL-stylesheets in STL-containers to keep away load
from my webfrontends and my database-servers.

Therefore i use the libxml/libxslt in a multithreaded environment with locking mechanisms provided by the
ACE-Framework.

But i have one problem. I cant call xsltCleanupGlobals(); or xmlCleanupParser(); because this data may be
used by other threads.

  You must not call those until you have finished using the library !
So this is fine.

On the other hand, there must be some data which isnt freed allocated by xsltApplyStylesheet(). How can I
free this data, without causing a segfault?

   No idea what leaks you're talking about. Follow the tutorial
    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/tutorial/libxslttutorial.html

Daniel