Re: [xml] Problems with the character & and saving/loading XML files

On 2002.04.19 13:31 Philip Van Hoof wrote:

Here are some tests..

I saved the entire mainwin.c file (check last mail)
using my routines in an XML file....

http://www.freax.be/files/test.xml

When I try to load the same XML file I get
these error messages :

http://www.freax.be/files/errormessages.txt

Hi there..

I want to store a struct as an XML file and after that reload the XML file into such a struct. The data of the struct can contain any
character. Including characters like &, <, > , +, " and '. If I save
my struct and there is for example a character "&" in the data; then

<...>

--
Philip Van Hoof