Re: [xml] libxml3

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 11:35:22AM +0200, Peter Jacobi wrote:
Hey, has libxml3 requirements gathering time started?

  Hum, this might be a bit premature, but collecting them
is mportant anyway.

One thing I'll like to see (and will see after it when it's
really time for libmxl3):

"visiting" as an alternative to "concatening"

For functions which assemble a new (and newly allocated)
character buffer by concatening several pieces (and probably
reallocating in this process), I would like to have an
alternative by giving a visitor callback as parameter,
which gets called for each fragment.

  Any specific function you think about ?

Daniel