Re: [xml] XML schemas supported by libXML?

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 06:11:55PM -0800, Ashish Bansal wrote:
Hi !
This is a question about support for XML schemas. I
could not find schemas mentioned on the site or in the
FAQs. Are XML schemas supported by libXML? If not,

  It is not at the moment.

then is there a plan to support them in future
releases?

  Here is the news, yes I'm working on it.

I am working on a project involving XML
schemas and am currently evaluating libraries. Can you
give me some information about this?
A quick reply shall be appreciated!

  Considering the size and complexity of Schemas this won't be
a piece of cake and I don't hope to have a stable production
ready release within a month, but I will certainly have something
usable to some extent in that time frame. Well, I hope so ...

Daniel