RE: [xml] Substitution of nested entity references

Hiya,

- Maybe off-topic, but i still have no tool to generate
suitable diff-files in a Win23/VC++ environment.
Do you (or anyone else) have an idea?

I personally use CVS client to generate diffs, because that is the
easiest way to generate diffs against things which are in the CVS
repository.

The GNU diffutils and the GNU patch utiltity can also be compiled for
use on Windows, without Cygwin. The precompiled binaries should
beavailable on http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/, if my memory serves.

Alternatively, one might use the Microsoft SFU (Services for Unix),
which also contains a diff program. I however, didn't make good
expiriences with this, the diff was broken when I last tried it (it
stripped the last character from the text lines away if the file had
mixed-mode line-delimiters).

Ciao
Igor