Re: [xml] Help! Resolve Entities Problem

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 08:23:24PM -0700, Andrew Law wrote:
I am new to libxml and I am using the version that comes with linux 2.4.7
distribution.  I try to parse an XML document with SAX interface, the XML
document contains entities such as (<, >, ', " and &),
what I should do to resolve these entities?

  Nothing, return NULL,

I have tried to implement the getEntity and return the value from calling
xmlGetPredefinedEntity, it didn't work.  When I passed "apos" to
xmlGetPredefinedEntity, it returns "quot" in content field of the
xmlEntityPtr.  Is there something wrong with the version I am using?

  Update to 2.4.19, it should help in general for SAX entities support

Daniel