[xml] Using xmlSAXHandler

Hi,

I would like to use the xmlSAXHandler of the libxml2
package. I am not sure of how to override the
xmlSAXHandler class. Here's a sample of the code,

struct XMLSAXHandler : public xmlSAXHandler
{

void startDocument(void * user_data)
{
   cout<<"this is the start of the document"<<endl;

}

void endDocument(void * user_data)
{
   cout<<"This is the end of the document"<<endl;
}
}

Can you provide me with some sample code? How do the
startDocument and endDocument callbacks work?

Thank you.
Bhooma