Re: [xml] [PATCH] inverted SAX
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] [PATCH] inverted SAX
- Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:00:50 -0500
On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 05:37:45PM +0200, Fernand Albarracin wrote:
- namespace handling : well, I'm not sure what should be done here
You must provide them as attribute, and not forget to build the
name for elements and attributes accordingly.
If I understand correctly :
- if ns->prefix != NULL, then element and attributes names given to
startElement will be <prefix>:<name>
- if ns->href != NULL, then provide a [name,value] attribute pair to
startElement ([xmlns,<href>] or [xmlns:<prefix>,<href>])
no if ns == NULL or ns->prefix == NULL , the element names in the callback
are not prefixed.
Now for the genearation of the attributes associated to namespace declarations
if an element has an nsDef sublist then add the xmlns="href" or xmlns:prefix=
attribute definitions to the startElement callback.
I didn't implement that in the following patch since :
I will review it when I have time, sorry, not ATM.
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev