From: "Kiran Kumar P" <kkpis yahoo com>
To: <xml gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 10:30 AM
Subject: [xml] Libxml and VC++

Hi,
   I have a problem importing libxml2.dll into a vc++
project.When i tried to import the dll using
#import <libxml.dll>
compiler showed an error message.The message was like
"Error importing dll"
Can somebody tell me how to use the libxml library in
vc++.

thanx in advance,

Kiran Kumar P<kkpis yahoo com>