[xml] xmlCreatePushParserCtxt and initial chunk size

The SAX examples show an initial small chunk size for determining the
encoding when calling xmlCreatePushParserCtxt(), and then reading in 1024
byte chunks when calling xmlParseChunk().

Is there any reason not to call xmlCreatePushParserCtxt() with a larger
chunk size ( the same as I use with xmlParseChunk() )?

Oh, is there a correct procedure for aborting SAX processing?  For example,
say I find some content or attribute and I want to stop any further parsing
(calling of my call-back functions) from that point.

Thanks,

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley hank org