[xml] Re: xmlParseMemory problem !!

  Read the doc:
    http://xmlsoft.org/#Introducti

 Introduction You see the big warning in RED ???
 You didn't either read the instruction I pointed you to:
    http://xmlsoft.org/#Reporting
    Reporting bugs and getting help

    "make sure you are using a recent version, and that the problem
     still shows up in those"

 There is no reason I should spend time providing free support to people
who don't even want to spend the time on the documentation provided or
even following the first advice I give them.

Daniel