[xml] xpath.c patch

Hi,

I'm doing some testing of my application and injecting random malloc
failures to see how the application holds up. This has uncovered a
number of faults in the application and also some in the libraries that
it uses.

This patch should prevent one of the more common error conditions in the
XPath code if a malloc fails in xmlXPathNewParserContext:

libxml2: 2.4.3

bash-2.04$ diff -c xpath.c.ORIG xpath.c
*** xpath.c.ORIG        Tue Sep 11 17:31:49 2001
--- xpath.c     Tue Sep 11 17:37:00 2001
***************
*** 9798,9804 ****

      CHECK_CONTEXT(ctx)

!     ctxt = xmlXPathNewParserContext(str, ctx);
      xmlXPathEvalExpr(ctxt);

      if (ctxt->value == NULL) {
--- 9798,9806 ----

      CHECK_CONTEXT(ctx)

!     if ((ctxt = xmlXPathNewParserContext(str, ctx)) == NULL)
!       return (NULL);
!
      xmlXPathEvalExpr(ctxt);

      if (ctxt->value == NULL) {