[xml] xmlParseChunk

Evening,

Playing around with libxml2 for the first time. Perhaps it's just late, or
perhaps I haven't read the docs very well, but it seems to me that, when
using xmlParseChunk, none of the SAX handlers get called until
xmlParseChunk is called with a non-zero value as the last parameter, at
which point they get called for the entire document.

Is it possible to have the handlers called for as much XML as is parsable
every time xmlParseChunk is called?

Dan.

--
Dan Ellis <dan isvara net>