Re: [xml] libxml.m4 bug

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 06:01:11PM +0100, Karl Soulabaille wrote:
Hello,

I submit you a new version of M4 autoconf file.
The old version doesn't work when G++ is used instead of GCC.
(Typically, when you try to compile libxml++, it doesn't work).

I change this behaviour by setting CXXFLAGS as the same way as CFLAGS.

  can you send a contextual diff instead so that on can at least
guess what changes are made to the previous version ?

  thanks

Daniel