From: FLOTTA Luigi [mailto:luigi flotta gruppocm it]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:57 AM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] (no subject)

Dear Igor,

I'm  trying to build an application which uses the libxml library with
MSVC, but the linker
always prins the following error messages. Can you help me? Th same
application has already
been built under linux without problems.

      Linking...
      LibXML.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_xmlDoValidityCheckingDefaultValue
      LibXML.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefaultValue
      LibXML.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_xmlKeepBlanksDefaultValue
      LibXML.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_xmlPedanticParserDefaultValue
      LibXML.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue
      LibXML.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_xmlUnsetNsProp
      LibXML.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_xmlGetWarningsDefaultValue
      Debug/xmllib.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals
      Error executing link.exe.

Thanks.
Luigi Flotta
CM Sistemi Roma.