Re: [xml] encryption/signature question

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 01:38:56PM -0500, tlewis mindspring com wrote:
Is anyone working on signing and/or encrypting XML documents using libxml?

  Seems so:
    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2001-November/msg00007.html

I have an application where I need to distribute authenticated (signed)
xml documents, and confidentiality (encryption) will be useful for some
users.  If anyone is working on implemting the w3c crypto standards,
or some other suitable cryptosystem, then I would like the chance to
take a look at your work.

  Unfortunately it seems they are not interested in opening the code
I don't think implementing canonical XML would be difficult with the
existing framework. Then XML DSig is basically a bit of XPath glue
mixed with implementation of a set of crypto. But I don't have the time
to pursue this, though I would appreciate submissions :-)

Daniel